Welcome to the Ashlar-Vellum user newsletter, The Design Explorer.
This quarterly newsletter serves our community of drafting and design professionals by providing news on events, products, our staff, and customer successes using our CAD and 3D modeling software on Mac and Windows. In each issue you will also find information relating to upcoming product releases as well as tips and techniques for accelerating your productivity. The Proven Success section spotlights the successes and innovations of our remarkable user community. Expand your possibilities with The Design Explorer.
Share Your Success
Has Ashlar-Vellum CAD or 3D modeling software contributed to one of your successes? If so, we’d like to help you tell the world. Maybe you were able to think through a particular design problem, beat your competition to market, work within a challenging infrastructure, create more freely, save time or save the world.
Tell your story and let the world know about your outstanding design achievements. We can help. Click here for how to submit your story.
Issue 30 3rd Quarter ’12
- Cobalt’s Organic Workflow vs. The Competition
- Mountain Lion Support for v8
- STU Renewals
- New Service Pack Anticipated for Graphite™
- Crafting the Dream: The Art of Furniture Design & Fabrication
- High Stylin’ in Xenon with Freestyle Systems Dryers
- Retired by Design
- Always Seen in the Best Light
Issue 28 1st Quarter ’12
- Improved Hatching in Cobalt, Xenon & Argon v9
- Seeking New OEM Opportunities
- Make Our Day
- Drawing & Modeling Quick Tip
- Alchemy:Adept & Alchemy:Essential
- Welcome Back Fedor
- Vellum Nitrogen™
- Walkin’ in Sunshine: The Joy of No Electricity Bill