Customer Satisfaction and Fairness
It is very important to Ashlar-Vellum that our precision drafting and 3D modeling customers be satisfied. It is also important that we protect our company from those who would take unfair advantage or expect unrealistic things from our software.
We have one of the most liberal return policies of any in the industry, considering few software companies allow returns of any kind. Our returns, however, are still subject to certain guidelines.
Try Before You Buy
Ashlar-Vellum offers a fully-functional trial version of our CAD and 3D modeling software free of charge for two full business weeks. All we require is your full contact information including name, address, phone and email address for our records.
If, after two weeks, you are still unsure, Ashlar-Vellum offers both monthly and yearly rentals for our drafting and 3D modeling products. Up to 50% of your rental frees may be applied toward 50% of the permanent license price. There are no refunds on rentals.
Should you have a problem with the software after purchasing we offer a full 90 days of free telephone, web and email technical support for new and upgraded licenses. After 90 days, free email support continues as long as you are on the current version. Telephone technical support can be obtained for US $39 per issue.
Conditions for Refund
Unlike most software companies around the world, Ashlar-Vellum also generously offers a 30 day money-back guarantee. The following conditions must be met:
- The fully-functional trial version must have been downloaded and installed prior to purchase using the trial serial number and registration code acquired from Ashlar-Vellum.
- Contact made with us within 30 calendar days of purchase regarding a refund.
- A documented email trail in our technical support department must exist proving that any unresolved difficulties with our software are not specific to your particular computer hardware or system configuration, and have no reasonable work-arounds.
- Any difficulties must not be as a result of operating outside our specified system requirements.
- Refunds will not be given for technical issues found during the trial period prior to purchase.
- Return Merchandise Authorization number must be obtained from our management.
- All Ashlar-Vellum drafting or 3D modeling software must be removed from your system including program files, libraries and parts files.
- A NOTARIZED affidavit must be provided stating that all Ashlar-Vellum software has been removed from any or all computer systems that you use.
- All boxes, printed documentation and media must be returned in saleable condition.
- A 15% restocking fee will be accessed on ALL orders (including e-only).