The Design Explorer
CAD & 3D Modeling Newsletter
Welcome to the Ashlar-Vellum user newsletter, The Design Explorer.
This quarterly newsletter serves our community of drafting and design professionals by providing news on events, products, our staff, and customer successes using our CAD and 3D modeling software on Mac and Windows. In each issue you will also find information relating to upcoming product releases as well as tips and techniques for accelerating your productivity. The Proven Success section spotlights the successes and innovations of our remarkable user community. Expand your possibilities with The Design Explorer.
Share Your Success
Has Ashlar-Vellum CAD or 3D modeling software contributed to one of your successes? If so, we’d like to help you tell the world. Maybe you were able to think through a particular design problem, beat your competition to market, work within a challenging infrastructure, create more freely, save time or save the world.
Tell your story and let the world know about your outstanding design achievements. We can help. Click here for how to submit your story.
Issue 40 1st Quarter ’15
- Have You Downloaded the Latest Graphite Hot Patch?
- Latest News on Graphite
- Changes to Alchemy™
- Extended Support Hours Coming
- Export Nasties from Other CAD Programs
- Tessellation During 3D to 2D Conversion
- Tessellation During Export
- Tessellation During Printing to PDF
- Tessellation During Creation in an Imprecise Modeling Program
- Success is No Shock for American Suspension
Download this issue in PDF: 8.5x11 or A4